Found great deal for Sport Activity Lights!

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Wingzero_ac19x
Scoobytruck Contributer

Found great deal for Sport Activity Lights!

Post by Wingzero_ac19x »

It's funny how the best deals always come up at the worst times :) . Anyways, there is a listing on ebay for 2003 sport activity light kits on closeout for 150.00 for the whole kit with free shipping. Would love to have a kit but not in the cards right now so I figured I would pass it along to my fellow Baja owners!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Subaru-Baja-Spo ... 56&vxp=mtr

I dont know anything about the seller outside of 100% positive feedback so no complaining to me if there are any issues. Paypal is accepted and is covered by ebay's guarantee from what I was reading. There are 5 kits currently available, good luck everyone and happy Baja'ing.
I take life like a duck; calm and collective on the surface, paddling like heck underneath
Monkey_Boy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: Found great deal for Sport Activity Lights!

Post by Monkey_Boy »

Just got these...genuine Subaru parts and about half what they'd have cost elsewhere. Thank you, Wing!
"It drives like a truck!" ~ B. Banzai.
Wingzero_ac19x
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: Found great deal for Sport Activity Lights!

Post by Wingzero_ac19x »

No prob!! I actually finally scraped enough together to buy a set myself. They are awesome!
I take life like a duck; calm and collective on the surface, paddling like heck underneath