Tokico HTS + Whiteline springs - Very Rare!

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Nitro350Z
Scoobytruck Master

Tokico HTS + Whiteline springs - Very Rare!

Post by Nitro350Z »

Selling a full set of Tokico HTS Adjustable Dampers with Whiteline Lowering Springs, fitment for 00-04 Legacy, 00-04 Outback, 03-06 Baja, possibly others but I can't confirm.

This setup gives you a great drop, looks really good on the Baja. I've had them for a little over 6k miles and I loved it but with the recent round of upgrades I upgraded to RCE tarmac 1 coilovers. They rode really nice, was very smooth even on rough roads. The adjustable dampers let you set the ride quality to exactly what you want.

The whiteline springs are rare, very hard to track down, but they're worth it.

Selling the suspension setup (Dampers + Springs + adjusting key + Front & Rear Tophats) for SOLD

Here's some pics of what the suspension looked like on my Baja:

Ended up spraying some rubberized undercoating on the bottom spring perches on the front when I was undercoating the wheel well, hence why it's black.
Last edited by Nitro350Z on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nitro350Z
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Tokico HTS + Whiteline springs - Very Rare!

Post by Nitro350Z »

Bump for Price Drop! I know someone wants to lower their Baja!
mikenmel08
Scoobytruck Master

Post by mikenmel08 »

I have to say, it looks good dropped..... But not practical for my use....... Great deal though
AintGotNoSol
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by AintGotNoSol »

Damn I totally missed out on these.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for them? Just curious as to what the value is, in case I ever do end up looking for some.