WTB: A.R.E. Baja cap

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

diane
Scoobytruck Lurker

WTB: A.R.E. Baja cap

Post by diane »

Prefer black but will consider any color. We live in MI but willing to pay for shipping from wherever if you are willing to ship.

Also does anyone know if LEER ever made a cap to fit the Baja? I see this one for sale but I can't find anything online that supports LEER making one.
diane
Scoobytruck Lurker

Re: WTB: A.R.E. Baja cap

Post by diane »

canuck37
Scoobytruck Master

Post by canuck37 »

diane wrote:Oops forgot the link:

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/4313289075.html

ARE was the only manufacturer......not sure if they will still make one up special or not, but it will be pricey! When I bought mine direct 4 years ago they were not all that thrilled or responsive to make one up, especially after I finally got it and the paint job was messed up and it had to go back!
Trucklett
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Trucklett »

I have a search tempest search that I run every week looking for one. This week's search turned one up at in San Diego that is the dark red/burgundy color. Doesn't list a price, though. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/pts/4323607387.html
diane
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by diane »

Yes, thanks I have seen that one too. If you look at the text they list a website. There, you will see that they are asking $888 for it. It's a little too high and little too far for us to consider it. Thanks though! I do the same Search Tempest search. :)
Trucklett
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Trucklett »

Uh oh Diane....we both have black Bajas looking for the elusive cap. We'll be tripping over one another to get to it when we locate it! :wink:
kopter74
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by kopter74 »

Add me to the list of lookers :-) Blue would be perfect but any color would do!!
ralph
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by ralph »

I'm also looking for an A.R.E. cap. I would prefer blue, but any color is fine with me.

Please PM me if you have one to sell.
stinrjm
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by stinrjm »

I am looking for a topper also. Live in Virginia.
540-833-8455