bed cover

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

cleverbean
Scoobytruck Lurker

bed cover

Post by cleverbean »

Can't find a bed cover anywhere, except for the hard ones (i want a rollup or retractable one). Anyone have any ideas for an affordable substitute?

Also looking for a bed extender if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!
mikenmel08
Scoobytruck Master

Re: bed cover

Post by mikenmel08 »

Don't think there is any soft covers available......
Mr.Chow
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Mr.Chow »

I'm looking as well...if someone has one they're looking to part with pm' me!
canuck37
Scoobytruck Master

Post by canuck37 »

Mr.Chow wrote:I'm looking as well...if someone has one they're looking to part with pm' me!
I think they quit making the soft cover replacements, and the originals were crappy. I would go talk to a marine upholstery place that makes bimini tops for boats and see if they would make you one.......
darcuri
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by darcuri »

Hello. I just bought a Baja (2003 sport) and am also interested in a bed cover. My research has come up with the Ozzbros hard cover which looks like a nice piece but I do not want to spend $700 for a cover. I have also found what appears to be the original Subaru soft cover (Part # L0010LS001), which has been discontinued by Subaru. I did find a site which still offers that for around $400. Has anyone had any experience with the Subaru soft cover? Is it worth buying? Any other optons? Thanks.
mikenmel08
Scoobytruck Master

Post by mikenmel08 »

darcuri wrote:Hello. I just bought a Baja (2003 sport) and am also interested in a bed cover. My research has come up with the Ozzbros hard cover which looks like a nice piece but I do not want to spend $700 for a cover. I have also found what appears to be the original Subaru soft cover (Part # L0010LS001), which has been discontinued by Subaru. I did find a site which still offers that for around $400. Has anyone had any experience with the Subaru soft cover? Is it worth buying? Any other optons? Thanks.
spend the extra on the Ozzbros
jwlevy
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by jwlevy »

The soft cover was horrible. It sagged, leaked, and ultimately tore.
Using Tapatalk
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

I'm on year 8 with my OzzBros. Had to replace the lock after 5 years (my fault). Go with it.
bajaguy
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajaguy »

Well here's a bed cover if you hadn't seen it... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2584