FS: 1982 Subaru Brat w/Jump Seats

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

Lifeisgood
Scoobytruck Lurker

FS: 1982 Subaru Brat w/Jump Seats

Post by Lifeisgood »

1982 Subaru Brat, Silver, 4 speed manual, 4x4, 174K miles, removable T-tops, center lamp, aftermarket stereo. The car was gifted to me by my uncle who was the original owner. Purchased new in CA, it has the original jump seats with headrests which are in great shape, however the rear seat belts don't retract anymore but could probably be restored with a little oil. There is a minimal amount of rust on the rocker panels and tailgate, mostly as of this past winter since they just started salting the roads here. The paint is original, but faded. The interior is worn and the dash is bit cracked, which is quite common for a Subaru of this year. The carburetor can be a little finicky when it's cold out, but it works fine once it's warmed up. It gets around great in the snow with the HI/LO range 4WD option, I've never gotten it stuck and we get a lot of snow around here. The only other things I can think of are the windshield has a crack in it, the front right axle boot is split and it uses some oil. Comes with a second set of wheels with studded snow tires. $2,500 Call Hallie @ (208) 290-1137 with any questions, or email for pictures Lifeisgood7@wildblue.net