2005 DOHC turbo Parts

Marketplace for Subaru Baja & Brat related things. Vehicles, accessories, eBay auctions...

Moderators: mikenmel08, 03ClassicYellow

ratfink
Scoobytruck Lurker

2005 DOHC turbo Parts

Post by ratfink » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:05 am

I recently switched my 2005 Baja over from a DOHC Turbo to a SOHC NA. I have a lot of good usable parts that may be of use to someone. The only thing is, I don't want to get involved in a lot of packing, building crates, and shipping, so, anyone interested would have to be willing to pick everything up at my location. I'm located in SE Ohio close to the I-70 I-77 interchange. I think I have priced everything cheap enough to make it worth your while. Here is a list of what I have:
1. 2.5 DOHC engine complete (without turbo) - The motor was blown when I bought the car. I know the block and crank are junk. I think the heads are good but I didn't tear the motor down to check. Everything else is there, such as, intake, injectors, coils, etc.
2. Automatic transmission. The car showed 185k when the motor blew up. I have no reason to believe that there are any problems with the transmission,but i can't guarantee it. The car had a very good maintenance history.
3. Both front axles. No torn boots. They appear to be ok.
4. The complete exhaust system from the turbo to the rear axle, including shields.
5. Radiator and fans. Radiator was holding coolant. Looked clean and green.
6. Intercooler and expansion tank. Again, looks good.
7. Complete,uncut,wiring harness,with all modules,relays,fuse box,computer,etc. The only part of the harness that is missing is from the RF door to the rear of the car. I had to use part of that section on my Baja.
I would be willing to sell everything for $400 but you gotta come and pick it up. I hope all these parts will help someone get their Baja going again. Right now they are just sitting in my garage collecting dust. My phone # if you are interested is: 740-638-2485 Thanks, Tom

kamesama980
Scoobytruck Master

Re: 2005 DOHC turbo Parts

Post by kamesama980 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:02 pm

nevermind, location's in the middle.