New Scooby Truck Owner.

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

ebank
Scoobytruck Lurker

New Scooby Truck Owner.

Post by ebank »

Hello Everyone, I just picked up a new '06 Baja Turbo, Obsidian black.
I drove a non-turbo at first but it was to slow for my aggressive driving style.
I really like the acceleration of the Turbo. I had the dealer install the Ozzbros locking cover.

Just thought I’d introduce myself and see if there are any other owners in the Tampa area, I have only seen on other one the road in the last 3 weeks.
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Welcome to the boards. Congrats on the new Baja!! Hope you love the little truck like the rest of us do. You will find it so useful to haul stuff around, and still get decent mileage, without having a big, dumpy fullsize truck. And since they are out of production now, you have a classic vehicle to drive around in. Alot of people still don't know what it is, since Suby never did much advertising of it. Mike
Spacinjasman
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by Spacinjasman »

:D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your Baja Turbo as much as I have enjoyed mine. I also drove a NA Baja first but liked the turbo better for my driving style. Warning, be prepared for people to just walk up to you and start asking questions about your Baja. Like mbaksic said, a lot of people have never seen one before. Have fun!
Spacinjason
'06 Silver Baja Turbo MT