Stack Exhaust !

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Snorkeled
Scoobytruck Master

Re: Stack Exhaust !

Post by Snorkeled »

I just called John about the Mudrat Bumpers after seeing your post. He still makes the Bumpers but doesn't have the time he used to or the place he had to have the bumpers made quickly. But it is still possible to get them :wink: You had me worried lol
Snorkeled
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Snorkeled »

( Video # 3 ) Of Stack Exhaust test drive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mba64Jpc2o
Zombaja
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Zombaja »

Snorkeled wrote:I just called John about the Mudrat Bumpers after seeing your post. He still makes the Bumpers but doesn't have the time he used to or the place he had to have the bumpers made quickly. But it is still possible to get them :wink: You had me worried lol

wait, wut? where? everything Ive seen says "they don't make them anymore". got a link or some "connections"? :)
Snorkeled
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Snorkeled »

Zombaja wrote:
Snorkeled wrote:I just called John about the Mudrat Bumpers after seeing your post. He still makes the Bumpers but doesn't have the time he used to or the place he had to have the bumpers made quickly. But it is still possible to get them :wink: You had me worried lol

wait, wut? where? everything Ive seen says "they don't make them anymore". got a link or some "connections"? :)

I have his # :D 1541-232-9958
Zombaja
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Zombaja »

approx how much are they going for now? I don't wanna bug the guy now if I gotta save up cash for six months first :)
Snorkeled
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Snorkeled »

Zombaja wrote:approx how much are they going for now? I don't wanna bug the guy now if I gotta save up cash for six months first :)
If I remember right it was around $1300.00 ( No shipping involved ) I live close to him. But that was many years ago and the price could have gone up or down... I didn't ask him prices when I talked to him recently ....
mikenmel08
Scoobytruck Master

Post by mikenmel08 »

With the way the price of steel had gone up I would say it would be higher