For all you Yellow Baja Owners...

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Killer B
Scoobytruck Contributer

For all you Yellow Baja Owners...

Post by Killer B »

Does your yellow Baja seem to be a target for birds to crap on? I am asking this because yesterday morning as I was walking to my car to head to the YMCA, I found a disgusting surprise. Birds had flown over and shat all over my car, and ONLY my car! None of the other cars in my cul-de-sac had a drop on them. and I am not parked near any trees or power lines. I washed it as soon as I got back home since I was hopping mad that that happened.

It was all over the front windshield (it was at least 50% covered in crap) and even some landed on my front left tire along with the rest of the front area. Luckily the truck bed was spared from this crap onslaught. It completely boggled my mind that it was only my car they crapped on, and the only thing I can think of is the color. I am the only yellow car on my street and I researched on the net that stated birds actually do target certain colors (mostly red) but yellow wasn't really mentioned aside from that color attracting insects and bees.

My previous car was a maroonish red Ford Taurus station wagon and that car also seemed to be a bird crap magnet. I guess I am forever cursed to have cars that are big crap targets for birds.