Baja Drive-in Mini-Meet: Malta, NY 7/31

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

Trucklett
Scoobytruck Contributer

Baja Drive-in Mini-Meet: Malta, NY 7/31

Post by Trucklett »

Since many folks don't check the local boards down below:

A mini Baja meet at the Movies! Watch a movie at the drive-in the way you're supposed to; from the bed of your Baja.

First we'll gather between 6:00 - 6:30 pm at the Stewarts' Shop at the roundabout of Rt 67 and US-9 ( Take exit 12 on the Northway), before we collectively go to the Malta Drive-In. The box office opens at 7:00 pm and the movie starts around 8:45 pm. It is best to gather early to ensure we can park together and to leave enough time for socializing. There are some rules to abide by, so please check the website http://www.maltadrivein.com/ for the rules and other helpful information.

Hope we see you there!
BBoley24
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: Baja Drive-in Mini-Meet: Malta, NY 7/31

Post by BBoley24 »

DAMN! I am going to be in NYC on the 31st on a road trip! So close.. yet so far!
ags0702
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by ags0702 »

Dang I remember that drive-in theater when I was a kid on saratoga lake in the summers...I'm almost 30 now. Can't believe it's still open!!
thesavo
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by thesavo »

My wife and I saw sex and the city and iron man there years ago. It's nice, it's a double screen venue.

I have to watch these threads more. "Princes bride" and "stand by my me" this past Friday.

Sent from Tapa talk. Because SEO.
Using Tapatalk