jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Monthly Baja sales thread ...

Post by jaxed »

mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Re: Monthly Baja sales thread ...

Post by mbaksic »

Well, at least thats better than last month. Maybe people are starting to see the light. Or, the dealers are giving them away to get rid of them. At least its in the right direction.  Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.
pdiz

Post by pdiz »

I know of at least one that sold in March! ;D Sorry, couldn't resist! I love being a new owner!<br><br>Yeah, at almost a grand under invoice, I would say that dealers are giving them away. <br><br>Hopefully as spring/summer approaches and the weather warms up, people around here will see this as the perfect beach vehicle. Of course, it's the perfect all-weather vehicle too. It rained pretty heavily today for SoCal and I seemed to be "suffering" a lot less than everyone else on the road.<br><br>I wonder why more people don't "get" it? I can see the appeal of the Ridgeline from an aesthetic/utilitarian standpoint, but at over $30K, that's at least $10K more than my turbo Baja. And I'm sure they won't deal, it being an all-new truck model for Honda and all. But if you gotta do some serious heavy haulin', I guess it makes sense, just not from a daily-driver standpoint, which is what most people will do with it.
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

I've been seeing them in my area (Baltimore / Columbia, MD) with more frequency, so maybe we're finally seeing an upward trend.   ;)
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

At least you see more of them out by you Patti, I have not seen anymore of them out here yet. :cry: I hope that changes soon. There is one here in town, owned by an older couple. When I pulled into the gas station behind them last summer, I walked up to them and said,"I can't believe it, there IS another one out there!" They got a laugh out of that, and said they have not seen many Baja's either, and no others in our area. Still is a rare beast here in the land of cheese. Mike
05bturbo

Post by 05bturbo »

seems to be more and more of them here in Vegas and I did see a blue turbo @ pearl harbor Hawaii
trbajalv
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by trbajalv »

If it was an atlantic blue pearl, 05 turbo, that was just me. Been cruizin around town (Vegas) since I finally got it Friday. Getting a lot of attention, that's for sure. :lol:
05bturbo

Post by 05bturbo »

cool I think I own its evil twin Lol actually I have the same one I removed the rooftop cross bars and added a 3"exhaust pretty fun ride and speed/handling are much needed here in Vegas
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

We actually saw TWO-one yellow & one red-in one day a few weeks ago :shock: .
su-be3
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by su-be3 »

8) Starting to see more and more in my area.
487, huh? Not bad at all.
I just read that the Honda Insight Hybrids are selling at the astonishing clip of, ready?, wait for it!, drum roll, 1 per month! That's right, 1 per month! You just know Honda is making a ton of yen on THAT car!
I know I am getting more and more responses on my Baja.
Keep it under 90, folks!
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050401/phf045.html?.v=1

615 Baja's sold in March 2005. I see a slight upward trend!
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

I hope it keeps up. Still not seeing anymore of them out here in cheese land. I wonder where most of the sales are from?? Mike
05bturbo

Post by 05bturbo »

seems to be 4 new ones in vegas maybe now that the ridgline is out people will run from them to bajas