Wrecked baja/junkyard baja list?

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Wrecked baja/junkyard baja list?

Post by yellowblaze »

It seems that there are some features that aren't available on all models that some of us would like...Maybe start a list of junkyard bajas (state, city, yard name, when spotted) so others can scavange parts they need/want.  Me, I'm looking for a Canadian Baja to scavange some of the cold weather package stuff off of, and I would at some point like to pick up a few extra interior plastic pieces (being that it's a dd, stuff is bound to get scratched up)-like the plastic part on the back of the rear seat....
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Re: Wrecked baja/junkyard baja list?

Post by jaxed »

I could certainly go for some heated mirrors.
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

[quote author=jaXed link=board=gen;num=1106788088;start=0#1 date=01/26/05 at 20:46:59]I could certainly go for some heated mirrors.[/quote]<br><br><br>Yes, and heated seats. The Canucks got all of that  good stuff. I guess that SOA figures that it doesn't get cold enough south of Canada for us to have all of the goodies.  :o  Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

[quote author=mbaksic link=board=gen;num=1106788088;start=0#2 date=01/26/05 at 23:49:17]<br><br><br>Yes, and heated seats. The Canucks got all of that  good stuff. I guess that SOA figures that it doesn't get cold enough south of Canada for us to have all of the goodies.  :o  Mike [/quote]<br><br><br>Bajas come with heated mirrors and seats?   :o<br><br>Me wants!!
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

Seems to be part of a Cold Weather Package north of the boarder. They must figure that it doesn't get cold enough  down here in the lower 48!!! >:(  Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.