Techno-idiot can upload any picks

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

njswampbuggy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Techno-idiot can upload any picks

Post by njswampbuggy »

I am such a moron when it comes to 'puters. Finally got some pics of my baby and can't get them to upload. Have tried to follow instructions but no dice. If someone would be kind enough to explain how to get picks on the sight, SLOWLY, I'll try not to drool to much and follow along. It's true, getting old sucks, lol.

Thanks, Barry
.....Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey....
YBajaSteve
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Re: Techno-idiot can upload any picks

Post by YBajaSteve »

welcome to the site! lets see if I can walk u through this. This is the way i do it, there might be better ways, but this works for me.

1. Go to photobucket.com, if you dont have a account, make one, its free, and works like a charm.
2. on the photobucket site, upload the photos from your computer. "upload now" button, find the pictures, select them, and upload them. if u have trouble with this step, then we need to go a different direction.
3. if you uploaded the photos to photobucket, when you select the photos, a few different ways to link them shows up, u want the "IMG Code" way. This essentially just adds "[ img ]" to the front and "[ /img ]" to the back of the image's link. but that doesnt matter, just right click and copy the "IMG Code" link that photo bucket generates for u. edit **the new photobucket doesnt let u right click to copy, you just have to click on the IMG Code. and it should then flash "copied".
4. then u go to the thread ur trying to put your pic in, paste that link, and your picture should show up.
Check out more pics!<<<<<< Cardomain Page. *******SOLD THE BAJA*********** But im still around, PM me if urgent!
njswampbuggy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by njswampbuggy »

njswampbuggy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by njswampbuggy »

Kewl! Thanks Steve, I appreciate the help....Any advice on loading an avatar? :D
Thacrudd
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Thacrudd »

Oh wow, I love that paint inside! Also, how did you get your shifter off? I can't seem to figure mine out...
njswampbuggy
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by njswampbuggy »

Thacrudd wrote:Oh wow, I love that paint inside! Also, how did you get your shifter off? I can't seem to figure mine out...
Thanks for the props, bro. I appreciate it. The shifter knob just came of with a quick snap counter clockwise. The new one came from amazon.com. The paint came from years of customizing and messing with cars.....BTW, if you're still making the cup holder fixes, I still want one.