Yellow Turbo?

General talk about the Subaru Baja.

Moderator: mikenmel08

cpyne
Scoobytruck Lurker

Yellow Turbo?

Post by cpyne »

I don't think I've ever actually seen a yellow Baja w/ turbo. Did they make them? Are they just a rare combination?
twheats1
Scoobytruck Contributer

Re: Yellow Turbo?

Post by twheats1 »

cpyne wrote:I don't think I've ever actually seen a yellow Baja w/ turbo. Did they make them? Are they just a rare combination?
According to cars101.com, the turbo was never available on a yellow Baja.
casteater
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by casteater »

I was aking myself the same question for a while until about a month ago I saw a yellow turbo in vegas while we were on vacation. So they do exist!
YBajaSteve
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by YBajaSteve »

^^^ Was it actually a turbo or did it just have the turbo hood? Im pretty darn sure they never made a turbo in yellow. Everywhere on the internet lists the yellow only came in N/A. I have a pic saves somewhere of a yellow with the scooped hood, but its an NA. Or maybe even a turbo guy painted his Baja yellow.
Check out more pics!<<<<<< Cardomain Page. *******SOLD THE BAJA*********** But im still around, PM me if urgent!
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Post by yellowblaze »

There are no yellow turbos from the factory. So, it's either an NA with a turbo hood, someone painted another color factory turbo yellow, or someone added a turbo to an NA.
Emsanon
Scoobytruck Master

Post by Emsanon »

Yeah, I have plans on changing mine to a turbo but that's a looong ways off. I also don't think they came out with a yellow turbo. From what I heard, yellow only came out in the '03 models, all N/A's.