lookin' for moderators

The graveyard. Where tired, old threads are moved.
User avatar
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:23 pm
Location: Denver, CO

lookin' for moderators

Post by jaxed »

If you were a moderator on the old forum, let me know if you want to be a moderator on this one! I am looking for moderators to spread the powers.

Guest

Post by Guest »

I will do the Nova / DC . section.

User avatar
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:23 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Post by jaxed »

Anonymous wrote:I will do the Nova / DC . section.
Great! Who are you?

03ClassicYellow
Scoobytruck Contributer
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: Manassas Virginia
Contact:

Post by 03ClassicYellow »

Sorry I guess I wasnt logged in .
Todd 03 Classic Yellow

User avatar
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:23 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Post by jaxed »

03ClassicYellow wrote:Sorry I guess I wasnt logged in .
Todd 03 Classic Yellow
Well, it looks like we already got a mod for that(NOVA/DC)... Maybe you'd like to mod something else?

yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:36 pm

Post by yellowblaze »

I can mod my area forum, wny/nw pa/so on 8)

03ClassicYellow
Scoobytruck Contributer
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: Manassas Virginia
Contact:

Post by 03ClassicYellow »

I would be intrested in the Buy, Sell & Trade list.
Todd

User avatar
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:07 pm
Location: Cobourg Ontario Canada

Post by bajabob »

I'd like to help out around here - I could do the tech section if you would give me some idea of what you need the mods to do.

Bob

User avatar
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:23 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Post by jaxed »

bajabob wrote:I'd like to help out around here - I could do the tech section if you would give me some idea of what you need the mods to do.

Bob
What do the mods do? Hell I don't know. They can edit the messages, and delete messages posted in the forum they moderate. The idea is to keep everything under control, but there isn't a lot of chaos here so it's more of a status thing. However, in a few months when this place is really buzzing (fingers crossed) there may be actual work to do.

User avatar
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:07 pm
Location: Cobourg Ontario Canada

Post by bajabob »

Cool I think I can handle that - sign me up for tech forum mod

Bob

yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:36 pm

Post by yellowblaze »

jaxed wrote:What do the mods do? Hell I don't know. They can edit the messages, and delete messages posted in the forum they moderate. The idea is to keep everything under control, but there isn't a lot of chaos here so it's more of a status thing. However, in a few months when this place is really buzzing (fingers crossed) there may be actual work to do.
Haha, me either! I just played with those things (didn't actually delete anything!) the other day in my forum!

cliffhanger
Scoobytruck Master
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:31 am
Location: NORVA
Contact:

Post by cliffhanger »

i can take a section too... how about anything goes?

yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:36 pm

Post by yellowblaze »

I can take baja bounty too...

Highlander
Scoobytruck Contributer
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:38 pm
Location: Chico, CA

how to start a regional site?

Post by Highlander »

Thinking there must be some Baja in California??? (pun intended). willing to get it going...

User avatar
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:23 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Re: how to start a regional site?

Post by jaxed »

Highlander wrote:Thinking there must be some Baja in California??? (pun intended). willing to get it going...
I have created a California board. Have fun.

Locked