Favorite car care product line?

The graveyard. Where tired, old threads are moved.
yellowblaze
Scoobytruck Master

Favorite car care product line?

Post by yellowblaze »

I'm pretty partial to Meguiars.  I've got quite a line up of their stuff, party fueled by the Mustang (show/summer ride).  I can't WAIT to get to work on the baja's paint, it's in need of a serious claybarring, not to mention polish & wax (I top meg's NXT with Gold Class on the stang, I can't wait to try this on the lighter colored Baja).  So, anyone else into the detailing aspect of Baja (or automotive) ownership?
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Re: Favorite car care product line?

Post by mbaksic »

Hey Yellowblaze, I haven't even waxed mine at all this winter. Do wash it alot though, to keep the salt off it. I have used Meguires in the past, its really good, and not to pricey. Other than that, I use whatever the Clean Up guys use on the cars at the dealership I work at.   Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

Most of the cars  that I photograph (for my business) use Zaino.  Everyone swears by the stuff.
X20
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by X20 »

I use to swear by Nu Finish for like 6 years.  When I bought my Baja I decided to try out the new Meguires Nxt tech wax.<br>Thats it for me.  It's the best wax i've ever used, it even took out some scratches that those swarthy rat bastards at the auto tint place put on my Baja with their razors.  Easy on, easy off.   The meguires quick detail interior mist sucks badly though, its like using expensive water to clean your dash.   <br>laters
X20
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by X20 »

I forgot to mention to never ever under any circumstance use Armor all on your car it tends to crack things.   And dont feed them after midnight.
Grimm
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Grimm »

Zymoil is probaly the best wax I have come across to date. Maquiers is good, Zymoil is better. It is also more expensive, about $12 a bottle.
X20
Scoobytruck Contributer

zymoil or zymol

Post by X20 »

i cant find that shait anywhere round here in Miami man. A friend told me that it was really good, but he said its a bit of a mission to apply. The meguiars new NXT is nothing like the old meguiars waxes, which are, all right. Try it out its like 16 bucks a bottle but well worth it. If i find that zymol i'll try it out for sure.
Grimm
Scoobytruck Lurker

Post by Grimm »

I am in Virginia Zymoil is carried in Auto Zone. I have not really tried any plce else.