Hey Mike

The graveyard. Where tired, old threads are moved.
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Hey Mike

Post by bajabob »

Now that You have made  full member with more than 100 posts do us newbs have to refer to you as royalty or something ?   :P <br><br>Bob  
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Re: Hey Mike

Post by mbaksic »

Hey Bob, yes, all the newbies have to bow and refer to me as "Your Highness" and kiss my ring.  :P ;D   I still can't believe I yak, yak, back and forth on this forum so much. Didn't take long for all the posts to add up, thats for sure!!  Mike
Even though I work on Dodges, I don't own one.
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajabob »

OH well so much for that "full member" title now - the new format seams to have removed all rankings.I guess we can still tell all the newbs that we joined back in the old days when the site was in black and white or something.

Bob
jaxed
All-Mighty Scoobytruck Admin

Post by jaxed »

bajabob wrote:OH well so much for that "full member" title now - the new format seams to have removed all rankings.I guess we can still tell all the newbs that we joined back in the old days when the site was in black and white or something.

Bob
Hang on Bob! I just added rankings back! So you now have something to shoot for.
bajabob
Scoobytruck Master

Post by bajabob »

Doh - damm ninja site admins just when I was getting ready to taunt Mike some more ( oh wait make that MASTER Mike).

Bob
cyphergirl
Scoobytruck Master

Post by cyphergirl »

Damn, I've got a long way to go..... LOL
mbaksic
Scoobytruck God

Post by mbaksic »

I like that, Baja Master. :lol: Sounds like I should be in a Star Wars movie!!!! Mike
thebigkahuna
Scoobytruck Contributer

Post by thebigkahuna »

Don't feel so bad cyphergirl, I'm still a lowly lurker...AND I still don't even own a Baja! :) It's coming soon though...hopefully by the end of the month.